RoyalFest is a consortium of devoted workers for the achievement of zenith position in the industry of fest management. We provide the platform for those believe in giving their utmost sincere efforts towards professional growth and contribution in making the team work as the culture of the consortium. We believe in giving the best while adopting the best practices to make new standards in the industry. To work with us you need to have a burning desire to excel in life and act as the catalyst for the growth of the consortium called RoyalFest.
We require the following professionals:
1. Business Development Managers
RoyalFest is very unique in its management of Association Fests which includes Conference, Election, Gala Night, Workshops, and Tours for Associations.
To make the members aware of latest knowledge and technology we help the associations to organize such fests. Dining and wining with fun and entertainment make the members happy.
At RoyalFest team works in a harmony and with proper coordination it delivers the required project in time. We at RoyalFest follow the best human capital management practices to ensure that our team is demonstrating the righteous character and also following the vision and mission of RoyalFest. We are the destination for your unlimited fun and entertainment with superb quality and management service.
Towards contributing to social responsibility we put the best for organizing the Association Fests.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Royalfest prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
RoyalFest is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RoyalFest may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better Services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you known when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A Cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to RoyalFest 7, Ground floor, City Plaza, Banipark, Jaipur 302015.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name: RoyalFest
Address: 07, Ground Floor, City Plaza, Banipark, Jaipur 302015
Telephone No: 91-0141 2341450
1. In the care of any discrepancy refund the amount will be after 1 month of the event, hotel booking etc.
2. If the cancellation request from the client before the event held It occurs:-
a. 10 days before – 70% of total booking amount paid.
b. 20 days before – 80% of total booking amount paid.
c. 30 days before- 90% of total booking amount paid.
3. No full refund paid to client at the time of events.
4. No refund of amount on Hotel booking, events on special occasions like Diwali, New Year, etc.
5. All payment policy as per management guideline and it may be change.
Merchant business’ return and cancellations policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an “Accept” or “Agree” for return and cancellation button.
Before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
RoyalFest believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 96 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the same Day Delivery category like day picnic etc.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the RoyalFest marketing team has obtained on special like Diwali, Valentine’s Day, New Year etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• RoyalFest does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
A disclaimer may specify mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public ( or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaimant.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
Website Disclaimer covers the following:
• No warranties
• Limitations of liability
• Other parties
• Unenforceable provisions
• This website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The Information is provided by RoyalFest and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any Purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RoyalFest. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RoyalFest takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.